1.22.2011

Lanvin for H&M: Waste

Pieces from Lanvin's Waste Collection for H&M

Select H&M stores are starting to sell a new collection from Lanvin called "Waste".  The name surely fits because the clothes in the line have all been constructed out of leftover fabric from Lanvin's previous H&M line.  I'm all for recycling and Lanvin so I was pretty excited to hear about this.  I can only imagine how much fabric goes to landfills each year and maybe Lavin's Waste line would spark up a trend with other fashion houses and designers.


My favorite pieces in the collection is the white and black jacket and matching skirt.  I bet it would look perfect as a suit or as separates.

Lanvin's Waste mini-collection for H&M is now being sold in select H&M stores.

nitrolicious.com
examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment