1.07.2011

Spring 2011: The Many Bags of Mulberry

I always loved Mulberry's bags.  But there was something about the Mulberry Alexa that really brought my attention to the label.  Ever since then, I've been smitten with Mulberry's bags, specifically those from their spring collections (remember, the Mulberry Alexa was from spring 2010).  Recently, Net-a-Porter added more Mulberry bags to their stock and here they are.

The wonderful pale coloring of this bag is great and is complimented by the rose gold hardware.

I always loved a black bag because of its versatility, but what's special about the Tillie bag in black is that the gold hardware is more distinct.

This tote comes in the lovely Mulberry camel color that we all love and like most Mulberry bags, it could be held by the short strap (a la Alexa Chung) or as a cross body.

Of course, my favorite bag is the most expensive one.  This weekend bag is very spacious and its great for traveling or even for people like me who carry big bags.  It's hardware is subtle and I could just see myself carrying this bag with almost every outfit.




No comments:

Post a Comment