8.23.2011

American Apparel Wish List

I love American Apparel, despite their raunchy advertisements and their NSFW online store.  Though their prices are a tad high, the quality of their clothing is desirable.
I had a hard time choosing between this one and the wool cape.  In the end, I realized that my severe allergy to wool cannot be ignored any longer.
I've been wanting these since last winter.  But I couldn't bring myself to shell out $18 for a pair of socks...until now.
 Neon nail polish is a necessity.  End of story.
AA makes the best leggings.  I can't wait to add these to my closet!


3 comments:

  1. they do make the best leggings! unlike f21 they don't wear away horribly over time,they stay thick and sturdy for quite a while

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love their nail polish collection! So many amazing, good-quality colors. Great post; I love your blog! Definitely stop by my food blog for delicious recipes and photos...and maybe follow? It would really mean a lot.

    www.letslivelavida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete