12.31.2010

Forever 21 Rings in the New Year with 1000 new styles!!

Forever 21, the fashion mecca for all fashion lovers on a budget has introduced 1000 new styles to help ring in the New Year.  After going through all 1000 new arrivals, I picked out my Top Five.

5.  Barracks Pants

Hmm,  I wonder who was the inspiration behind this look?  Anyway, I love the cut of these pants how they look great rolled or unrolled.  They're only $22.80 and they come in three fab colors: a navy, a light olive and khaki. 

4. Draped Wrapped Skirt

The color of this skirt is just perfect.  It's a nice, vintage cranberry color and it could easily go from day to night, winter or fall.  Oh and it's just $17.80

3.  Leather and Suede Skirt

I think I had a minor heart palpitation when  I  first saw this skirt.  First, it's real leather and suede.  Second, it's a throwback to 1970's mod.  Third, it's under $25  Love, love love!!

2. Chain and Ruffle Tunic

One thing that really caught my eye with this blouse is the fact that it looks great tucked into a bondage skirt (which has became a wardrobe staple) and alone with a pair of leggings. It's flowy and sweet, but it has a tough side with a bit of chain detail on the neckline. And at only $26, I will be adding this to my closet!

1.  Double Knit Chiffon Yoke Dress

This is hands down, my favorite dress in Forever21 right now.  It's sophisticated, lady like, and it's a nice break from F21's glitzy club wear that they're known for.  And, it's only $27.80, so it's not going kill your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment