1.04.2011

Etsy Finds: Shoulder Couture

Chained Up, Chained Down shoulder harness with Porcupine quills by Minxshop
I love shoulder jewelry.  It could dress up a LBD or a blazer, they're not too expensive, and they come in an array of styles.  As I was doing my routinely Etsy checks, I came across Pittsburgh designer Minxshop who designs and produces vintage inspired clothing.  She also sells these gorgeous shoulder chain harnesses (above) that are made to order.  I especially love her Chained Up, Chained Down shoulder harness that features porcupine quills.
 A Walk on Champs Elysee by Dmetal
Another great piece of shoulder jewelry that I found is by Paris based designer Dmetal.  She sells several pieces of jewelry and gets her materials from a Parisian shop that makes the chains on site.  What I love about her A Walk on Champs Elysee piece (above) is the mix of gold and silver chains and how it wraps around your torso.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the first one! I have bold shoulders, and I like to play them up. Shoulder jewelery is edgy and unique love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! But I'm 99% sure that anything inspired by the 20's is, by nature, awesome. :)
    www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get second piece?

    ReplyDelete