11.25.2012

Net-A-Porter's Black Friday/Cyber Monday 50% Off Sale!


Black Friday is my favorite day of the year.  Last year, I shopped for 14 hours, spent about $300, and survived with a $20 coach wallet, $150 Miss Sixty Peacoat and $15 Michael Kors earmuffs to tell the tale.

This year, I decided to slim back a bit since I'm a po' college student who spent most of Thanksgiving slaving away over a hot stove.  Also, I just wasn't in the mood to wake up at 2:00am sharp armed with coupons and a espresso this year.  But before I reveal what I bought, let me share with you what I wish I could have bought from Net-A-Porter's Black Friday Sale.

Oh sweet cozy pull-over, why can't you be mine??
I have a very uhhh..unhealthy obsession with pullovers this season.  Specifically chunky knit pull overs with studded panels on the shoulders.  I'm actually knitting a blue one as we speak.  Elizabeth and James- Originally $465, Sale Price $325

^Le Sigh.
Now this Black Friday, I meant to buy a winter coat or jacket.  But atlas, this search was never completed, so now I must drool shamelessly over this as seen on the runway Alexander McQueen shearling and floral appliqué brocade coat.  Alexander McQueen- Originally $15,995, Sale Price $9,597

Must buy more printed pants...

Rag & Bone can do no wrong, especially when it comes to their denim.  These to-die-for corduroy pant are not too badly priced.  Rag &Bone- Originally $190, Sale Price $114

DIY Anyone? Hmm...
These suede, 5 inch high, golden heeled Marni Booties are not only luxe, but easier to wear than it looks.  Oh, if only, if only... Marni- Originally $1,005, Sale Price $502.50

Reminds you of one of those 1970's poison rings right?

Yves Saint Laurent really outdid themselves with this brass faux-pearl ring.  I'll take two, s'il vous plait!  Yves Saint Laurent- Originally $595, Sale Price $416.50

Net-A-Porter

9 comments:

  1. oh wow this poison ring is absolutely beautiful i want it!!!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that coat is only $9K??? lol! Gorgeous selections...I have not perused the netaporter sale. Too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That McQueen coat is beyond fabulous, but it's price is also 'fabulous' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this white outfit.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept seeing people talking about Black Friday on twitter and I had no idea what it was! I understand it now after reading this :) I love how pink your blog is <3
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you have a wonderful blog, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you dicided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the upcoming american movie titled as fast and furious 9, the actor Vin Diesel wore this leather jacket when he was portraying the character of Dominic Toretto Fast and Furious 9 Ludacris Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in EURO-RITE Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.

    ReplyDelete